Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back On Line

Well I have not been on line in some time. The Specialty is over . . . it is always great visiting with old friends and making new ones. A Veteran Dog from CA won BOB this year at Nationals . . . it is always nice to see the older dogs get those awards; he was nice when he was younger and has stayed that way.

I have been traveling a lot with my work; i.e. I work in Special Projects and Events at Feed The Children, Inc. in Oklahoma City, OK. It has been a very busy spring.

I just got a new puppy from friends in Florida just before the 4th of July; I will post her picture soon. Her name is Izzy and she is 6 months old . . . the best thing is that her great grandmother is from one of my early breedings. She is great! and isn't afraid of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment